Vitruvian Denim considers it to be important that the personal information of visitors of its website is protected and treated carefully. This privacy statement sets out the policy of Vitruvian Denim with regard to the processing of personal information. First and foremost, Vitruvian Denim complies with the requirements of the Data Protection Act/the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) at all times.
Data processing when you visit the website
The following data is processed when you visit the website of Vitruvian Denim: IP address, browser information, visitor patterns and use of the website (such as your click behaviour). This information is only used to evaluate and improve the website.
Data processing when you order through the website
When you place an order on the website of Vitruvian Denim, you are asked to enter your name, address, email and payment information. Vitruvian Denim only uses the information you provide for the following purposes:
- processing your order as quickly and as efficiently as possible;
- informing you about the status of the order;
- handling the order (such as payment, confirmation and shipment of the order);
- providing customer service;
- your details will be shared with business partners within the Vitruvian Denim group for the purpose of running analyses by linking sales/purchase details to client details and to inform you about personal offers or promotions;
- providing information to third parties, if this is necessary for the performance of the agreement you have concluded with Vitruvian Denim and the provision of data to third parties on the basis of legal obligations that apply to Vitruvian Denim.
Data processing in the social media context
Vitruvian Denim is also active on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram. If you contact Vitruvian Denim via social media, we will process your details for the following purposes:
- To be able to answer the questions that you asked via social media;
- To contact you if you are taking part in a promotion on one of Vitruvian Denim' social media pages. We refer to the relevant promotion's terms and conditions for the details of the promotion.
Vitruvian Denim ensures that personal data is protected appropriately, which protection is in compliance with the relevant requirements of the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Personal data is not to be retained longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing described in this privacy statement and not longer than Vitruvian Denim is legally required to retain it.
We use these cookies:
- to keep track of the number of visitors on our web pages; to keep track of the time that each visitor spends on our web pages;
- to keep track of which browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.) a visitor is using;
- to optimise our website.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can set your browser not to receive cookies when you visit our website. In that case, you may not be able to use all the features of the website of Vitruvian Denim. You can also set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie. Read more about our cookies
Newsletter / advertising material
If you have given Vitruvian Denim permission to keep you informed about for instance its activities and promotions, or if you have placed an order through the website, you will receive a newsletter/advertising material by e-mail. The newsletter/advertising material includes instructions on how you can opt out of receiving our newsletter/advertising material.
If you subscribe to the newsletter
If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will regularly send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. a) GDPR, using the data required or disclosed by you separately for this purpose. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter service at any time. For this purpose you can either send a message to the contact option specified below or use the opt-out link in the newsletter. Upon unsubscription, we will delete your email address unless you have expressly consented to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by the law, of which we inform you in this notice.
If you do not subscribe to the newsletter and your right to opt out.
If we receive your e-mail address in connection with the sale of a product or service and you have not opted out and you are not a consumer who has his habitual residence in Poland, we reserve the right to regularly email you offers for products from our product range that are similar to those you have already purchased. This serves the protection of our legitimate interests in promoting and advertising our products to customers that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests. You can opt out of this use of your email address at any time by sending a message to the contact option specified below or by using the opt-out link in the advertising email, without incurring any costs beyond the cost of transfer calculated at the base rates.
Vitruvian Denim is at all times authorised to modify this privacy statement. The website of Vitruvian Denim may include links to websites of other organisations. Vitruvian Denim is not responsible for the content of these websites and how these third parties handle personal data.
Asking questions or reporting changes
Being the data subject, you have the following rights according to:
- art. 15 GDPR, the right to obtain information about your personal data which we process, within the scope described therein;
- art. 16 GDPR, the right to immediately demand rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- art. 17 GDPR, the right to request erasure of your personal data stored with us, unless further processing is required - to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information; - for compliance with a legal obligation; - for reasons of public interest or - for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
- art. 18 GDPR, the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data, insofar as - the accuracy of the data is contested by you; - the processing is unlawful, but you refuse their erasure; - we no longer need the data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or - you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
- art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request its transmission to another controller;
- art. 77 GDPR, the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your habitual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.